• What to ask the breeder before bringing your puppy home.
• Which vaccinations your puppy needs and when to get them.
• How to make potty training as smooth (and quick) as conceivable.
• What do to when your puppy cries at night.
• Why and how to crate train your puppy.
• When socialization will have to happen and how to verify it does.
• When your puppy is ready to be informed basic commands—like Sit down, Stay, and Come—and the easiest way to teach them.
• When and how to go about leash training.
• How much exercise your puppy needs to stay physically and mentally healthy.
• What, how much, and when to feed your puppy to give him the nutrition he needs without the extra weight he doesn’t.
• When your puppy is ready for obedience training and how to verify it works.
• How and how continuously to bath your puppy, brush his coat, clip his nails, and brush his teeth.
• How to know what requires a commute to the vet and what doesn’t.
• What causes problem behaviors, when to expect them, and how to correct them.
Your German Shepherd Puppy Month by Month provides readers with everything they want to know and do at each stage of development to verify their playful, energetic puppy grows into a happy, healthy, and well-adjusted companion.
Height: 9.00 in. Width: 6.00 in.
Manufactured by: DK Publishing
Seller SKU: 201700008497
Your German Shepherd Puppy Book