Yangbaga Cat Scratching Post Sisal Rope
You may trouble with how fast your lovely cats destroyed the rope on the
scratching post but the structure is still good. Or you may worry about that
your cats will get abnormal and unhappy if you throw away the old ones. But
now with the rope and some glue, You’ll be able to make the old ones as new.
There are 3 ways to do the repair to a scratching post. You’ll be able to choose one that you like
1. You could make a safe knot at the bottom of the post’s tube, and then
TIGHTLY, spiral the rope around the tube. This must end in another Tight knot
to finish off.
2. For this one you are going to also want to purchase/use a hot glue gun. Attach the
end of the rope to the bottom of the cardboard tube, this must be placed
on the hot glue. A good helping of glue will want to be used at the start
and finish, this is to cover the beginning and end, 360°round the poll.
Once you are happy with how it looks, cut the rope and leave one
night to dry.
3.The usage of just a few small nails every 5 inches or so. No want to use glue. This
way it’s easy to replace again in the future
You can also use the rope to DIY the sisal post for your cats
1. Try to find a suitable medium structure like a tube or a branch
2. stapled and glued the ends of the rope at start and finish
3. Use hot glue at intervals all the way through the length of the tube
4. Once you are happy with how it looks, cut the rope and leave one night to dry.
5. Your cats can play his/ her new toy
1. Recommend wearing gloves
2.If you have catnip, add a cat nip under the rope as you wind it around
the reinforce. It drives them crazy and helps stop scratching elsewhere