DescriptionSafe and Healthy – When you select wood or paper bedding options, they’re known to cause issues within the liver and respiratory system. With GuineaDad’s Fleece Liner, the chance of your piggies being overweight will reduce in addition to the likelihood of bumblefoot, URI, and other medical issues.
Clean – Unlike other bedding options where piggies will walk in their own waste, fleece liners can also be spot cleaned with ease. When piggies scramble, you shouldn’t have to worry about dirty bedding flying in all places.
Economical – Slightly than spending hundreds of dollars on disposable bedding products, you’ll wash this fleece liner and keep reusing it; how efficient!
Eco-Friendly – In the end, we shouldn’t have to waste trees on paper bedding and wood shavings; when you buy this product, you actively help our beautiful planet.
Note: GuineaDad Fleece Liner 2.0 will shrink couple inches after initial couple washes. Do not fret though, we’ve made the liners larger to compensate for it. The liner may still be a bit larger than the cage after the wash.
– Midwest size: Designed for a Midwest Guinea Habitat, which is ~24″x47″ ( 61x120cm)
– C&C 2×4 size: Designed for a 2×4 C&C cage, which is ~27″x56″ ( 69x142cm)
– C&C 2×3 size: Designed for a 2×3 C&C cage, which is ~27″x41″ ( 69x104cm)
– C&C 2×2 size: Designed for a 2×2 C&C cage, which is ~27″x27″ ( 69x69cm)
– C&C 2×1 size: Designed for a 2×1 C&C cage, which is ~27″x14″ ( 69x36cm)