Diet is perhaps a very powerful aspect to maintaining a dog’s health and longevity. Dog parents switch to Canine Health to give a boost to their dog’s vitality, digestion, and appetite and to relieve allergy symptoms, skin irritation, and chronic itching.
Feed Your Dog Fresh, Real Food Every Day
You add the source of protein, so you realize it is fresh. Because Dr. Harvey’s is NOT PROCESSED, your dog can easily absorb the nutritional value of the organic grains, vegetables and fresh protein.
Why Feeding Canine Health is the Right Choice for Your Dog:
- Only the finest Ingredients Natural Ingredients with Certified Organic Grains
- No Preservatives, No Dyes, No Artificial or Synthetic Ingredients
- Makes Home-Cooking Easy and Balanced
- You keep watch over the fat and calorie content by adding yourself
- Can be made with Raw or Cooked Fresh Protein
- Fresh food has been shown to help Sensitive Stomachs and can also be helpful as a part of a Weight Management Program
Preparing fresh food for your dog may sound time consuming and difficult. But actually, it takes just minutes a day and it’s worth it.
- Step 1: Add hot water to Canine Health.
- Step 2: Let sit down for 8 minutes
- Step 3: Add your choice of raw or cooked protein. (beef, poultry, fish, eggs and so forth.)
- Step 4: Add your choice of oil. (flax, borage, olive, sesame oil, Dr. Harvey’s Health and Shine, and so forth.)
Holistic blend of 6 organic grains and 9 dehydrated vegetables; 100% human grade ingredients.
10 pound bag makes 66, one-pound healthy, fresh homemade meals made easy for your dog.
Just add meat and oil for a complete meal; in a position in 8 minutes.
Allows for total keep watch over of quality and quantity of protein.
All-natural formula with no dyes, chemicals or preservatives.